AMD has rolled out yet again another update of the drivers and AMD Crimson ReLive Edition 17.8.2 Beta drivers are available to download via website. Just in case if you missed the auto downloading of the latest drivers, you can check here to download the latest Windows 10 64-bit AMD Crimson ReLive Edition 17.8.2 Beta Drivers version.
The recent update of AMD Crimson ReLive Edition 17.8.2 Beta Drivers brings some fixes, removes some known and reported issues. Also, the update removes the issues which were caused in the previous driver updates. check out the details below.
The update also brings boost of 18% in performance to early access Bluehole’s PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS™ game, that is if played with Radeon RX Vega 64.
Key highlights of update AMD Crimson ReLive Edition 17.8.2 Beta are mentioned below:
- Up to 4% performance improvement in F1™ 2017 measured on Radeon RX Vega 64 graphics when compared to Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17.8.1
- Up to 18% performance improvement in PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS™ Early Access measured on Radeon RX Vega 64 graphics when compared to Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17.8.1
- Destiny™ 2 Beta
AMD Crimson ReLive Edition 17.8.2 Beta has fixed some known issues, the following are highlighted known issues on Keynote of driver update, check out below.
- Mouse stuttering may be observed on some Radeon RX graphics products when Radeon WattMan is open and running in the background or other third party GPU information polling apps are running in the background.
- GPU Scaling may fail to work on some DirectX®11 applications.
- Windows Media Player may experience an application hang during video playback if Radeon ReLive is actively recording desktop.
- Secondary displays may show corruption or green screen when the display/system enters sleep or hibernate with content playing.
- After resuming from sleep and playing back video content the system may become unresponsive on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Bezel compensation in mixed mode Eyefinity cannot be applied.