The recent Nvidia graphics driver 384.94 WHQL became available on 24 July, 2017. It fixes some known issues, adds SLI profiles for select games and few Windows 10 related issues.
The recent update adds LawBreakers, ARK: Survival Evolved, Fortnite Early Access, Dark and Light, and Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice to Game Ready for optimal gaming experience. It also adds Game Ready VR gaming experience for EVE: Valkyrie’s “Ultra” graphics update.
The graphics driver 384.94 WHQL update adds SLI profiles on ARK: Survival Evolved, FIFA 17, IL-2: Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad and Lawbreakers. Additionally, following are few known and reported issues that are fixed in graphics driver 384.94 WHQL update.
Changes / Fixed Issues
The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolvedin this version. This list is only a subset of the total number of changes made in this driverversion. The NVIDIA bug number is provided for reference.
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 980][IL2-Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad]: There is no performance improvement under DirectX 11 after enabling SLI. 
- [Star Ruler 2]: The game crashes within minutes of gameplay. 
- [Titan Xp][Mass Effect – Andromeda]: After launching the game in full-screen mode, HDR cannot be enabled from the in-game HDR settings. 
- [GeForce TX 1070/1080][Shadow Warrior 2]: Windows HDR settings conflict with in-game HDR settings, resulting in color over-saturation. 
- [GeForce GTX 970][Gears of War 4]: The game may freeze with Release 384 drivers.
- [GeForce GTX 780/780 Ti][NieR:Automata]: The screen may freeze during gameplay. 
- [Titan X][Watch Dogs 2]: The game may crash when launched. 
- [GeForce GTX][DNF]: Poor game performance. 
- [Windows Store – Channel 9 / rPlay]: In full-screen mode, the application playback becomes choppy and then the application crashes. 
- [GeForce GTX 980][DisplayPort]: There is no signal on the monitor after turning the monitor off and then back on. 
Windows 10 Issues
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 780 Ti]: There is no display output when connecting the DisplayPort and two DVI monitors. 
- [GeForce GTX 1070][Surround]: The [Ctrl+Alt+S] keyboard shortcut does not enable or disable Surround. 
- [GeForce GTX 1070][Doom]: The GPU clocks remain running at high performance speeds after exiting from the game. 
- [GeForce GTX 970][Quantum Break]: Drop in frame rate occurs when playing the game. 
If you want to download the graphics driver 384.94 WHQL update manually for Windows 10 64-bit, check here.